Home
Booking and contact
Directions
Site Rules
Game dates
 

 

 

 

 

Grafton Park

 

The airfield was opened in 1941 and was first used by the RAF Bomber Command 1653 Heavy Conversion Unit with Liberators. Grafton Underwood was assigned United States Army Air Force Eighth Air Force in 1942. Its designation was USAAF Station 106. The first and last bombs dropped by the 8th Airforce were from planes flying from Grafton Underwood.